Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Moment We Store Away

I am weak. These days seem so long and then they pass by without a remembrance. I don't remember what happened a week ago today, or what I ate for lunch on Monday, but that doesn't mean those things don't matter. They matter to me. Some how I feel my grip slowly slip away. I wish it wasn't there to begin with. It is better to not know so that this frustration would be avoided.

I am not losing my mind. I am not losing my mind. I am not losing my mind. I have only found it.

It's strange to think a week ago I was ready to pack up and leave. As easy as that sounds, and as if I could really do that. But, I thought I could and that's all that mattered. I scrutinize others and discover myself a hypocrite. I offer advice, but I do not accept it. I just want so badly to be better off on my own. I doubt I will ever be on my own, fore, "No matter how far you travel... to whatever reaches of this limitless universe...you will never be...ALONE!" -The Watcher, Fantastic Four #13, May 1963

No comments:

Post a Comment